Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Costa Rica Pictures



Well, okay, this one's not Costa Rica... But I thought I'd start from our departure and work chronologically forward.
In Lindsay's honor, a horse in the town we're staying at in Costa Rica.
I'm going to post the pictures from surfing separately, because they're not on my camera and have to go through a different upload process.
The beautiful view as we drove to the ziplines.
A view from below of one of the ziplining platforms.
After the ziplines, there was a giant rope swing that we could go on.
Here I am preparing to swing (not to mention rocking my new TBB shirt).
And here I am swinging-it was amazing.
Lastly, a neat but as yet unidentified animal that we saw near the rope swing.

5 comments:

  1. those pictures were sooo cool! Did the harnesses hurt as much as the ones at camp? I like how there was a zip line and a giant swing. :P Was the zip line scary? it looked scary, but i'm sure you were fine. :P Do you have good internet access there? Cause we should try and skype. :D I like to ramble a lot....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, so awesoooome! :D It looks so gorgeous there. And the animals are adorable. Keep having tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby, the harnesses weren't as tight as the ones at camp, but I think zipping/swinging at camp made me super prepared for this-I wasn't too nervous so I could just relax and enjoy the view. :)

    ReplyDelete