Thursday, September 8, 2011

Costa Rica

After that uncreative but geographically informative post title...
We arrived in CR last night and so far everyone is getting along great. Everyone in the group is super nice.
We haven't done much yet but I figured I'd take advantage of the internet access to post (also I'm bored because I thought it was 8 00 when it's actually 7 00). I can't find the colon on this keyboard because most of the punctuation marks don't match up with what is printed on the keys.
Apparently there is beach-going in our future, so that should be fun. More when possible!

3 comments:

  1. ALISON! This blog is so cool!!!
    I wanna send you a letter, what address should I write to???
    MISS YOU and hope you're having fun!!

    -Soph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Costa Rica. :D Hope the beach-going is (was?) fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dunununununununununun BAT MAN!!

    ReplyDelete